QRAE 3 General Information
QRAE 3 is a versatile, rugged, one- to four-sensor pumped or diffusion gas monitor that provides continuous exposure monitoring of oxygen (O2), combustibles, and toxic gases, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and hydrogen cyanide (HCN) for workers and responders in hazardous environments. The QRAE 3’s wireless communications capability enables access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status (including man-down alarm) from any location for better visibility and faster response. Real-time hazard readings can also be communicated to the ProRAE Guardian Safety System and the EchoView Host Mini-Controller Closed-Loop Wireless System for safety-enhancing wireless monitoring.
- Real-time gas detector readings and alarm status enabled by state of the art wireless technology
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Intuitive simple-to-operate two-button user interface
- Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
- IP-65/67 water- and dust-resistant case
- Clandestine Labs
- Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Leak Detection
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Residential Calls
- Urban Search & Rescue
- Worker Exposure
How to calibrate the QRAE 3
- Turn monitor on, wait for normal reading mode
- Press and hold both buttons until menu asks you for password
- Default password is - - - -
- Select Multi Zero and allow monitor to zero
- Select Multi Span and attach tubing to monitor. Press Yes button to begin calibration.
- Once calibration completes, hit Yes and back out of the menu. You're done!