From The Manufacturer:
Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this gas detector monitors for any single gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models. With easy on/off operation, this single gas detector offers extended longevity with a two year field-replaceable battery and sensor. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system. A wide range of user options, multi-language display and datalogging functionality make the GasAlert Extreme an ideal solution for many applications.
BW GasAlert Extreme Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the BW GasAlert Extreme? Here's how:
- Turn the BW GasAlert Extreme on in normal reading mode.
- Once the BW GasAlert Extreme is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into calibration mode. Do this by pressing and holding the Gray Down Arrow (2nd button from the left) and the blue circle (Button furthest to the right) at the same time. A count down will begin.
- This will send the monitor into zeroing mode. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Open the valve on your regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
- After the BW GasAlert Extreme is zeroed, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your calibration adapter.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the BW GasAlert Extreme has finished calibration, the BW GasAlert Extreme will beep, disconnect your tubing and turn off the gas.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your BW GasAlert Extreme gas monitor. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Secure and accurate history with datalogging option
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Tamper-proof settings with passcode protection
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentration
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
Certifications & Approvals:
- Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
- Class II, Div. 1, Gr. E, F, G
- American Bureau of Shipping
- ATEX: II 1 G T4
- Ex ia IIC T4
- IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 :
- European Conformity
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)0-100 ppm
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)0-100.0 ppm
- Hydrogen Cyandie (HCN)0-30.0 ppm
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)0-1000 ppm
- Ammonia (NH3)0-100 ppm
- Chlorine (Cl2)0-50.0 ppm
- Nitric Oxide (NO)0-250 ppm
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)0-100 ppm
- Phosphine (PH3)0-5.0 ppm
- Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O)0-100.0 ppm
- Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)0-1.0 ppm
- Ozone (O3)0-1.0 ppm
- Oxygen (O2)0-30.0%
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Dimensions (LxWxD):1.1" x 2.0" x 3.75"
- Audible Alarm: 95 dB at 1 ft.
- Visual Alarm: Red LED
- Vibrating Alarm: Standard
- Backlight: Standard
- Battery Life: 1.5 Years with replaceable 3V Battery
- -40°C TO +50°C
- Ingress Protection: IP66/67
- Warranty: Full 2 Year including Sensors