Take your gas detection capabilities to new heights with the MX6 iBrid®. With the ability to monitor up to six gases at once, twenty-four sensor options, and a robust list of configurable settings, the MX6 iBrid easily adapts to your safety needs. Advance your gas detection capabilities with the most adaptable six-gas monitor on the market. Monitor oxygen, toxic and combustible gases, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) with the help of hundreds of sensor combinations and configurations.
iBRID MX6 compatible parts
iBRID MX6 Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the Industrial Scientific Ibrid MX6? Here's how:
- Turn the Industrial Scientific Ibrid MX6 on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and holding the middle button.
- For a pumped monitor
- Screw the demand flow regulator into the calibration gas cylinder.
- Attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator.
- Open the valve on your fixed flow regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
- Attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your calibration adapter.