Honeywell BW™ Flex features a large high-resolution display with readings available in a wide range of languages. Vital safety information is conveyed clearly and effectively, enabling faster decision-making to protect lives in hazardous environments. Its innovative design, compact size and ease of use builds on the legacy of Honeywell BW™ gas detection products.
INTELLIGENT SENSORS FOR INCREASED SAFETY & UPTIME
Honeywell BW™ Flex incorporates i-Series intelligent sensors which monitor and provide advanced predictive calibration, maintenance and end-of-life information in real-time. These advanced alerts help reduce the likelihood of failure and increase awareness so preventive action can be taken to avoid safety incidents and unexpected downtime.
SIMPLIFIED GAS REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
Honeywell BW™ Flex can be paired with a smartphone easily via Bluetooth®. Download the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app for quick and precise device management, maintenance, reporting and analysis. Increase productivity by simplifying tasks like recording incidents and save time with one-click download for all instrument data.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- RELIABLE - Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge with our new low-powered IR LEL sensor. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime
- COMPATIBLE - The Honeywell BW™ Flex Series is compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration
- ACCURATE - Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- EASY TO MANAGE - The IntelliFlash™ green light indicates when the detector is in compliance and the amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- RESPONSIVE - 1series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- EASY TO USE - Small, lightweight and wearable. One-button operation.
- COMMUNICATION.- Readily enables to communicate with Motorola
Safety When You’re on the Line
Activating in electric power distribution is one of the most hazardous jobs. When working in live line applications, on energized high-voltage electric power lines, electric utility employees need the best protection to do their jobs safely. Honeywell’s electrical tools and hot sticks are products with extremely high electrical and mechanical qualities, keeping workers safe when they’re on the line. Honeywell’s tools dedicated to electrical workers feature quality, resistance, strength and offer the most reliable protection when handling loads.
How to calibrate the BW Flex
Calibrate the Detector via the menu
- Turn on the BW Flex Series detector, and wait for the sensors warm up.
- Double-press the button to enter the menu.
- Single press the button to locate Calibration and hold the button to select it. The detectorstarts Zero Calibration automatically.
- After Zero Calibration is complete, place the cap over the detector, and press it down on bothtabs to snap it into place.
- Attach the hose.
- Follow on-screen instructions.Note: If sensors fail to detect the gas, or cannot be spanned, repeat the calibration. If theproblem persists, replace the sensor.
- Remove the calibration cap; the detector starts purging, and the slots LEDs flash amberclockwise. After the purge is complete, the detector is back to the regular mode.
Standard Sensor Settings for the BW Flex
|Sensor Type||Calibration Gas Value||Low Alarm||High Alarm||TWA Alarm||STEL Alarm||Part Number|
|H2S - Hydrogen Sulfide||25ppm||10ppm||15ppm||10ppm||15ppm|
|CO - Carbon Monoxide||10ppm||35ppm||200ppm||35ppm||50ppm|
|LEL - Methane Curve||50% LEL||10% LEL||20% LEL|
|O2 - Oxygen||19% O2||19.5%||23.5%|
|SO2 - Sulfur Dioxide||2ppm||5ppm||.5ppm||1ppm|