The Ventis Pro5 multi-gas monitor is the most flexible connected monitor on the market, giving you the power to manage worker safety anytime, anywhere – even in the most remote settings. Wireless connectivity in the Ventis Pro5 connects workers to live monitoring software via cellular, wi-fi, satellite, or to peers on-site through LENS Wireless. Respond quickly in an emergency with real-time alerts that show who needs help, why they need help, and where they’re located. With Ventis Pro5, your workers will be safer than ever before.
- Take the guesswork out of gas detection by setting custom, actionable alarms for up to five of the following gases: LEL (Methane), LEL (Pentane), Cl2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3, SO2, VOCs
- See all your people in one place with flexible, automatic connectivity to iNet Now live monitoring via cellular, wi-fi, or satellite
- Share real-time gas readings, man-down, and panic alarms between peers, so the entire team knows who is in danger and why
- Improve asset management by programmatically assigning monitors to your team, so you know who had the monitor when it went into alarm or when it went missing
- Reduce human error with clear instructions (EVACUATE) when an instrument goes into alarm
- Reduce the risk and cost of having different devices in the field by using one multi-purpose gas monitor across your site for everything from personal monitoring to confined space entry
- Endure the harshest conditions thanks to an IP68 rating backed by a Guaranteed for Life™ Warranty