Tango TX2 Two Gas Detector, Carbon Monoxide (0 to 1,000 ppm in 1 ppm increments) and Nitrogen Dioxide (0.0 to 150.0 ppm in 0.1 ppm increments) Protect workers, reduce false alarms, and spend less time managing your gas detector fleet. The Tango TX2 uses individual sensors to increase alarm accuracy so you can reduce unnecessary shutdowns and improve incident data quality. A two-year runtime from a single, replaceable battery eliminates the need for charging.
- Three strobe-emitting visual alarm LEDs (two red; one blue) 100 decibel (dB) audible alarm at a distance of 10 cm (3.94 in); Vibration alarm
- Polycarbonate with a protective rubber overmold
- Segment liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Lightweight and hassle-free design
- Warranted for as long as the instrument is supported by Industrial Scientific Corp. (excludes sensors, batteries, and filters).
- CO sensor is warranted for three years.
- NO2 sensor is warranted for two years.
- Battery: 3.6 V Primary lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2); 1.5AH, 2/3AA; replaceable; non rechargeable.
- Dimensions: 99 x 51 x 35 mm (3.9 x 2.0 x 1.4 in)
- Temperature range:
- Directive or CB Area Classification Standards
- ATEX1: Ex ia I Ma;
- Ex ia IIC T4 Ga; Equipment Group and Category: I M1 and II 1G,
- EN 60079-0: 2012
- EN 60079-11: 2012
- EN 50303: 2000
- IECEx3 Ex ia I Ma, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- IEC 60079-0: 2011
- IEC 60079-11: 2011
- UL (C-US)4: Class I, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class II, Groups E, F, and G; T4; Exia Class I
- Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4
- UL 913 8th Ed
- UL 60079-0 6th Ed.
- UL 60079-11 6th Ed.
- CSA C22.2 No. 157